Saturday, April 28, 2012

Etsy

Hello friends! I have just opened an Etsy store!


Last year I bought a vintage typewriter which had been living in a shed for decades. Well I removed the typewriter keys and turned them into necklaces, cufflinks and brass bookmarks! I've also used vintage maps and dictionary pages to make necklaces.


These are wonderful unique gifts. Don't forget Mothers Day is coming up soon! The bookmarks and cufflinks are awesome gifts for guys. Girls love the bookmarks too of course.


Pretty packaging perfect for gifts. :)


4 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Oh you CLEVER girl!
I love the the Packaging too.
Best wishes with the store!

Lea said...

LOVE ours so much! Do you have a letter K by any chance? If so..consider it sold.

sky-blu-pink said...

These are all so lovely, clever girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and the packaging is stunning. xx