Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little bit of playing

My sister Alicia gave me this ring for Christmas. I love sweet bird things. Isn't it beautiful!


Well I wanted to add a bit of colour so I used some blue nailpolish to colour the bird. Now he's a pretty lil bluebird.


Mum, Tassy and I spent an afternoon putting together crafty jars for the school fete's tombola stall this weekend. It was a great way to cull some of my supplies. I should have taken a photo from the side tho! They're filled with paper doilies, ribbon, buttons, paper tape, plenty of punched shapes, gems etc. I hope some kids have fun creating with them!


4 comments:

Lea said...

what a GREAT idea for a bit of a destash and donation to school fete.

Sheree said...

Oh that ring is so cute Yvette! Love the crafty jars idea for the fete too!

Sheree xx

Unknown said...

OOh such a sweet ring looks great painted blue and what a fab idea for a fete!

Charlotte said...

The ring looks FANTASTIC!!
The jars are a great way to cull! And the kids will love them :)