Friday, February 24, 2012

Just scrap

I went thru my stash of preprinted photos and chose a couple to scrapbook this week.

This page is about Tassy and her love for the park at the end of our street. We walk thru it on the way to and from school and she always wants to stop. On the way to school I only let her have one go on the flying fox while I keep walking and on the way home she always wants a swing and slide. I sometimes oblige but usually I'm just keen to get home and out of my sweaty clothes (it's a 3km round trip and we walk fast). This day we made a special trip there on a weekend.




Dave took this photo of Tassy and I a year ago on the first day of our holiday. Hooray for holidays!!



2 comments:

Lotti said...

Nice pages ..... love your embellishment .... I love the use of buttons and think they look lovely on scrapbook pages.

Sheree said...

Oooh great pages Yvette!!!

Sheree xx