Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I loved wearing lots of dresses on our holidays. It was so nice to have such warm weather for a change! Tassy took these photos of me at Port Macquarie. I had hoped to have mum and my sisters take some of my What I Wore Wednesday photos while we were all together but didn't get a single one! LOL. I kept forgetting.


Dress - Temt
Cardigan - Cotton On
Shoes - Dianna Ferrari
Necklace - Elk
Hair - courtesy of humid ocean breeze

Here are some other lovely ladies showing off what they (or their baby son!) wore each Wednesday... Charlotte, Mardi, Janelle, Kylie, Lis and Car.

7 comments:

Lis said...

YOur maxi dress looks great, I find it really hard to get them long enough for me. Love the red shoes and red necklace is gorgeous.

Tamar said...

OH pretty love the pop of red - I can't wear maxi Im too short and umm round lol
Tamar

Mardi said...

Ohmygosh.....how gorgoeus.
Im like Tamar.....I dont have the height for maxi's but I do so admire them.
I adore that necklace too....its just stunning.
Mardi x

Lea said...

i love the pop of red too. very cute.

Laura Jane said...

LOVE the color combo on this one!

Kylie said...

look at you all gorgeous!! love the little bits of colour too, just FABULOUS :0)

Charlotte said...

Love the dress & LOVE that necklace. Did I mention LOVE the necklace? LOVE LOVE LOVE xoxo