Friday, April 02, 2010

Best friends and Easter

We had such a beautiful weekend with our very very dear friends Lea and family a few weeks ago. Look at these two girls... best friends together again. I know it's a bit hard to read the title! It says "Bella Boo & Tassy too".



Tassy did some scrapbooking with me. She wants to introduce it to you! "i did a layout called cupcakes about my momigi called pixie, it's just that i like calling her cupcakes. isn't my sticker cute. kim archer gave it to me." :)



We are having a nice slow Easter weekend. Getting together with Dave's family on Sunday and then Monday is my birthday! We have a little tradition in our family - we all take the day off and spend it together when it's someone's birthday. I know that probably wouldn't be so practical in a big family but in a little family of three it works just fine. :) But this year they threw a public holiday for my birthday! Yay me! Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh Yvette I didn't realise its your birthday on Monday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have the most wonderful day!!!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family!

Sheree xx
ps. the layout is gorgeous as always!

Christine said...

Gorgeous pages girls, Tassy, you have done a wonderful job sweetie! Have a wonderful birthday on Monday Yvette, I'll be thinking of you!