Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I don't seem to scrap many "event" type layouts so I had a bit of trouble with this one! Mainly because I had so many photos I wanted to include! I managed to cut the number down to about 15 (LOL) and since that's still way too many, I included 7 on the layout and the rest in a pocket. I have lots of memorabilia which I've slipped behind the layout in my album so I've punched a piece from the top of the layout so that you can see there's something hiding behind it.
Kim has opened the August Snippets class and the first layout will be uploaded tomorrow. There are actually three (maybe four?) single layouts in this class, so it's fantastic value!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Love the little pocket Yvette!! Great sneaky peek too.
Hope you're feeling well.
xx

Sheree said...

Fantastic layout Yvette! Love that you've used so many pics... and the pocket for the extras is a great idea!

Sheree xx