Friday, August 28, 2009

A few layouts

Just sharing a few layouts I did this week.

Tassy and her face painting over the course of about three years. :) I had my face painted too! Can you see?And look at little Tassy, awwww. She was about 14 months old here. She was such a delight. And she still is now, luckily! The felted flower is by the very talented Tia Bennett. I did a class with her a few years ago, along with my sisters. My sister Felicity won this flower as a prize and gave it to me. I vaguely remember her saying something about me making lots just the same to give to her in return... Whatever happened to that... :)

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Awww... so many cute little pics of Tassy! You've scrapped them so beautifully Yvette!

Sheree xx

Charlotte said...

LOL! Look how chubby Tassy is in the bottom one! I love how she is cuddled into you :) Wow, how she's stretched "up" and "in" over the years!! Love the LO's!!

WV: beliota

That new fancy Italian wine (I've got nothing for this one!!)

Christine said...

Wow, these are so sweet! I love how you are using all that KI lace paper lately, it looks so good on your pages!

Lea said...

Dear yvett the pitcure of Tassy as
a baby .It is so cute.
love from Bella.P.S. you look the
same.