Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little peeks

Another week gone and nothing to share. Not that I haven't been busy with scrappy stuff. I've been working on samples for Kim Archer's Christmas Workshop which has just kicked off this morning! Very exciting! There are so many projects - some are SO simple and cheap to make using up little bits and pieces from your scraps. I just haven't been able to stop!

Actually... I'll show you a little peek at my own project which is included in the workshop, along with projects from the other Support Girls too... can you guess what it is? lolI've also been working with the December Designing Memories kit which will be released on Friday. So I'll be back then to show you my layouts! In the meantime I'll leave you with this peek.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous sneaks....loving that little owl

Nicole said...

mmmm, is it an owl. LOL. Looks great.

Nicxx