Here's who a spent a few days with last week. My gorgeous and very precious friend Lea. Thanks in advance Lea for letting me borrow this photo from your blog. :) This photo was taken just before we left and I think I look about as tired as I felt, lol. Here are two BFFs, very happy to be spending a few days together. Bella was beside herself with excitement when she saw Tassy thru the window when we arrived. She didn't know we were coming!
Doing their usual, playing dress-ups, plus some dancing. These two also like to tango, lol.
We had a quick trip to a park before the heavens opened up. Very quick trip! lol
Bella and Tassy with some professionally applied make-up and their little puppy and tiger who quickly became best friends too.
We had such a lovely time in Wagga! Thanks so much Lea!
I've been given some award by some gorgeous bloggers. I have been slack and am finally getting around to it now. I can barely remember who gave me the awards so I'm sorry if I've left someone out!
I have been given this award by Lea, Madonna, and LucyWho gets the “Brilliante Weblog Award“? Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy (who wrote this? - Y)
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award
And this one by Sheree
The Arte Y Pico is awarded to blogs that you consider deserving due to their creativity, design, interesting material and for their contributions to the blogging community. If you receive the Arte Y Pico you in turn bestow it on five blogs.
Arte Y Pico Rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each awardee has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5. Display these rules.
Now here are my nominees - to avoid doubling up I nominate these bloggers for BOTH awards.
My sister Charlotte whose blog always makes me laugh out loud. She writes just the same way that she speaks. I love her blog. :)
Niella whose blog I've only just discovered thanks to her leaving a lovely comment on my blog. What a find! I love her work!
Keisha whose style is very classy and timeless. She always has beautiful photography and the most gorgeous kids.
Kim - my all time favourite scrapbooker who has the most fantastic online classes which are always inspiring me, plus I am lucky enough to be on her Support Team AND call her my friend.
Kate whose work I absolutely love but would never be able to replicate, lol.
Phew - I actually feel like i have a load off now that I've gotten those awards out of the way! lol
And last of all I've put some more journalling spots in my etsy store! Thanks girls for all your support! :D